Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Week 1 EOC: My Voice



As Graphic Design professional I have decided to make this blog to represent my work and the work of other professionals that I have encountered. My name is Michael James Harms; you can either call me Mike or Michael, which ever you prefer. I have a passion for Graphic T-shirt designs, Business Card design and packaging. I also have many other passions in Graphic design. I love everything that deals with and that is around graphic design. I am 19 years old and live in Las Vegas. I love playing video games and keeping up with current events.

I got into graphic design a few years ago and I loved it ever since. My passion for it started in high school where my teacher sparked the creative graphic design juices inside me. I always knew on day I would end up on a computer all day. Every day since I was a little child I have spent time on the computer or drawling on a piece of paper and even sometime the walls. Art and design is just what I am about. I made my first T-shirt when I was seventeen and I was hooked since then. I doing graphic t-shirts and working the silk screen press. I also enjoy everything about graphic design.

No comments:

Post a Comment