Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Week 1 EOC: Great Customer Service

I had to think hard when the last time I got great customer service. I thought about it a lot and I haven't had to many experiences with great customer service. There is one time that I remember a long time ago where the customer service stood out. It was at a store or the typical online shopping service it was actually customer service for a online video game. I know this sounds nerdy but it is true. It was for a game called Everquest. Yes, I said EQ Sony's big MMORPG from the late 1990's and the early 2000's. Well my account was compromised and I had to call in to get my account back. This was one of the best customer service I have ever had. I called in almost right away a real person answered the phone. He was really nice, he greeted me well and ask what my problem was and we got to the point right away. 10 to 15 minute later we finished re-securing my account and I was back onto playing some more Everquest. This service is so much better then todays MMORPG games like World of Warcraft where I have to wait a hour to talk to any real person.

No comments:

Post a Comment